Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I love Hindi TV shows

Tuesday, March 31, 2009
I am an avid TV viewer. In a day, I spend minimum of 2 hours watching TV much to the annoyance of people around me. This was on reason why I thought of having a blog dedicated to Indian TV Industry. Another reason was, I am impressed by the people behind making this Industry such a huge success. They work so hard, not just the actors but even those working behind scenes.

Have you ever seen a Televison show writer, I saw one once not in person but in TV and newspapers. She had the worst dark circles I had ever seen in a person. For all the hardwork these people do, some media journalists only give them flaks in return. Only one area where I think TV industry can improve is in the dialogues... Most of the times its very mediocre. You will most likely here certain words, like... Vaise bhi, Woh kya hain nah and so on.

I think Serial Bidaai's got a good dialogue writer. However, in this show I noticed some Hindi translation of few famous English lines, like "You know what your problem is?" in this serial many times this is translated into "aap jaante ho aapki samasiya kya hain?" There are some more but can't recollect them now.

All said and done... love to watch TV so much that these days I'm cursing IPL and cricket. It makes men in the house so selfish and wicked...!!!

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates