Sunday, March 1, 2009

Will Naaginn become another twins-seperated-at-birth story??

Sunday, March 1, 2009
I just realized, its almost an year that I have blogged about my favorites teleserials. But the reason is genuine, so much has happened with my favorite serials and many are no more my favorites. But they have been replaced my other good ones. In the gone list are Prithviraj Chauhan, Banu mein teri Dulhan, Shakira(God, it disappeared from tv the moment I started this blog, Sad!), Ghar Ek Sapna and added to my list of favorites are Tarak Mehta ka Ulta Chashma, Naginn and Bidaai. Woh rehne wali mehlon ki and Ba bahu aur Baby still remains by favorite... good going guys, its not such an easy task to keep me interested for so long.

Talking about Naginn, I completed love the fantasies, the magic, and everything that's there in the show. But sometimes, I find few technical errors like when Queen Surmaiya was brought to life by Triveni, she becomes Amrita's enemy, while when we last saw Surmaiya she was shown as Amrita's friend. Even few months back, we saw Surmaiya's daughter helping Amrita and giving up her life for Amrita... So whats this confusion all about??

Secondly, when Kanishq is running after Amrita to protect her, he reaches after she is dead, why on earth could he not use his personal TV with which they can see what is happening with anyone they want to know about. Anyways, now the damage is done and Amrita is dead, atleast physically... but now what? Will she come back as her twin daughters? I mean will the same actress play the role of her twins? Now, its indeed ended at a very interesting leap forward, all old characters go and new characters will come... but I just hope even after that it continues to be as interesting as it is now!!

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates