Thursday, March 19, 2009

Naginn will be off air soon

Thursday, March 19, 2009
Just today I read in the papers that Zee TV will soon take Naginn, off air. I have been sad hearing about this news. There are such horrible shows on Zee tv why are they not taking those off air, instead of Naaginn. I think on Zee TV, Naginn is the only show I was watching except for Dance India Dance which is a reality show. But after they take Naaginn off air all connections with Zee tv will be cut.

I was hoping to see more action in Naaginn but by action I didn't mean such drastic action! Anyways, there is nothing I can do about this I will surely miss Naaginn, and all the animated work that was shown like no where else I will miss that too. Hopefully, they come out with a sequel in sometime soon.

I always enjoyed the mantras and spiritual elements in Naginn. In one of the episode, when Amrita is shown invoking Nag Mani to bring her dead mother, Naag rani back to life there was a very nice recitation of Maha Mrithunjaya Mantra combined with Maha Vivah Mantra. For those who dont know, it is as follows;

Mrityunjaya Mantra

Om Tryambakam Yajamahe
Sugandhim Pushtivardhanam
Urvarukamiva Bandhanaan
Mrityor Mokshiya Maamritaat

Maha Vivaha mantra

Om Tryambakam Yajamahe
Sugandhim Pativedanam .
Urvarukamiva Bandhanaan
Ito Mokshiya Maamritaat

Go ahead and listen to the recitation in the following video;

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates