Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mata ki Chowki at Sahara one

Tuesday, March 10, 2009
I think I am getting old, I have once again forgotten to mention about another of my favorite serial that I regularly watch without fail. This show also at times gets boring in between, but from the time it has started, its storyline has been quite interesting. And top of it I have always been attracted to stories with miracles and unexplainable happenings.

But in today’s episode, I noticed one editing error. Sheel Kumar brings home Suhagnidevi’s idol and the idol is covered with a red chunni. His family asks him, what idol is it? And there is a long shot where Sheel Kumar tells his family, this is Suhagnidevi’s Idol, in this long shot there is no veil on the idol and we could very well see the idol but in the next shot he is shown unveiling the idol!! Hmm daily shows, too much work, editor is overworked??? Or was it the director’s mistake?

Other than that, there are some exceptionally good devotional songs in Mata ki Chowki. Now, after being a story revolving around Vaishnavi Maa and her devotee, this show would be incomplete without some heart touching songs. The name of the show, Mata ki chowki at first I didn’t understand what is chowki. Then I understood, in north it’s a term for Jagraata. The protagonist (Vaishnavi) of this show conducts Mata ki chowki at people’s home and something good happens for them. Although, there are lot of people conspiring against her but her father in law Sudesh Berry is the real villain.

Listen to this song, it’s nice… and some of its lyrics remind me of the song from Jai Santoshi Ma, Jai Jai Santoshi Mata Jai Jai ma. I wish I could get the other songs when she sang at other mata ki chowki.

Song: Maa Vaishnav teri jai ho jai ho...



Jai Mata Di!!

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates