Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dance India Dance (Zee TV)

Sunday, March 15, 2009



This is one dance show, where the quality of dance sometimes can be outstandingly amazing. When this show started I guess the standards of the performance were higher than it is now. In this show there are 3 judges Terence Lewis, Geeta, Remo and one super judge... our very own Mithun da. I really find him very cute and cool. All the three judges have a team who compete against the other teams and also with their teams. Interesting and different concept.

Although, most of the times I like what I see, sometimes I feel the dances gets too vulgar to watch with family. Especially, coming from two sisters, when they do solo they cross all line of sensual dance and make it to vulgar dancing. And one of the sister, I think her name is Khusboo and she is very pretty but from the time she has come on the show from the time of her audition she has always exposed her midriff. Once in a while, she can cover it for a change! But its okay, what's vulgar today is style tomorrow...

There are lots of talented dancers in this show but I guess I am particularly fond of Alisha. If I am not mistaken, she had won the dance competition in Boogie Woogie. With her kind of flexibility and decent moves, she has a chance of taking away the title of Dance India Dance too. Yes there is one more noticeable dancer, her name is Noni she is a little oversized but is energy packed. Towards the end of the show, probably she will also lose that extra calories and dance even better and go home with the title. And there is another guy Prince, who like Remo says is the king of locking and popping. Not sure of his winning chances coz he was nominated for elimination twice but I like his dancing.

Who wins or who doesn’t is not important for me… all I wish is, they have some cool performances to share with their viewers like me.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates