Sunday, May 24, 2009

New shows coming on channels

Sunday, May 24, 2009
Today IPL will end and that's such a relief for me and so many others like me who would get to now watch their favorite shows at its actual time and not the repeat, the next day. All this while, TV channels were promoting their upcoming TV serials. Bhaskar Bharati on Sony TV and Aapki Antara on Zee TV are two such upcoming serials that caught my attention.

It is very obvious that Bhaskar Bharati would be like the Hindi Movie Mr-ya-Ms.If you have seen the Hindi movie you will agree with me, by the way I loved that movie... it was hilarious. Antara Mali did a fab job... wherever has she disappeared now! From the promo I feel even the actress in the TV serial Bhaskar Bharati may do good job.

Talking about Aapki Antara I am having this strong feeling that this serial may have its story idea linked with Taare Zameen Par. But, that's only a guess it may be not.

At this moment, I'm more than happy that the IPL is getting over and once again it will be TV time at night but what a pity again on June 5 there will be the World cup. I hope/wish/pray it rains through out that time and the world cup gets cancelled. There cannot be any bigger happiness than that!!

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates