Thursday, August 12, 2010

Geet hui sabse parayi at star one

Thursday, August 12, 2010
Once during channel surfing I happened to see this TV show and I liked it not instantly but after a few times I saw it. Now, I am totally crazy for this serial. Nice story, good choice of characters and the chemistry between Gurdeep Choudhary and Dhrasti Dami is so lovely... got no words to describe that. For those who have never seen this serial before, it is a romantic comedy at least from the time I have started watching it has been that. Having said that, it has also got a very serious storyline and that's what makes this show a hit.

Although, the first time I saw Gurdeep Choudhary I seriously thought he was playing the villain but no he is a good guy and now I absolutely love his character. If after seeing him you think he have seen him before… yes… you might have, in the new Ramayan he played Shri Ram. And now he is also dating Sita mata of Ramayana Debina Bonnerjee, don’t like her so much though, Gurdeep rocks!



Pic Credit: Truepuzzle.com

Gurdeep is paired opposite Dhrasti Dhami and she is one pretty lady, and where have we seen her before? In the remix song Sayaan dil mein aana rey aake phir na jaana rey....

For now wishing this show great success and hoping that it will continue at the same entertaining level if not better in the days to come!

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates